Progressive global energy are currently recruiting for an Instrumentation and Electrical technician (I&E tech) to work in Edison, New Jersey.
We are recruiting on behalf of a world renowned oilfield service company. This is an opportunity to work for a company that values hard work, commitment and can offer the chance of career progression.
Why join us???
- Competitive Salary
- Contracted Position
- Career Progression
What we are looking for!
- Minimum education high school diploma/GED
- NCCER certification preferred.
- 5+ year's journeyman-level electrician experience
- Experience in oil refinery, chemical plant, power plant I&C; or food processing plant (batch, not packaging) is preferred.
What you will be doing!
- During his/her shift, to maintain safety and operational readiness of mill facilities through planned, preventive and emergent maintenance, with a primary emphasis on electrical systems, working in a multi-craft, team-based approach with Day Maintenance and Operations management and technicians.
- Work from prints, diagrams, schematics, specifications, instructions, operations manuals, and manufacturer's manuals/specifications,
- Would be performing scheduled and emergency repairs INSTALL, MAINTAIN, INSPECT, TROUBLESHOOT
- REPAIR: Process control instrumentation, working with transmitters, valves, power connections, motor wiring, replacing/pulling electrical conductors through conduit and seal tight. Be able to work with electrical components rated up to 480V.
- Running conduit from 1/2" to 3", pulling wire, run cable tray, install electrical panel and junction box, running instrument tubing 1/4" to 1" Variable Frequency Drives for low- and medium-voltage equipment.
- Configure and troubleshoot using local interface and communication software; Programmable Logic Controllers, including communication software; perform programming tasks as assigned.
When do I start??
If this is a position you are interested in, please get in touch today!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.