My client, a large upstream Company is currently looking for an I&E Inspector to join their team located in Midland, TX. This is a 1 year contract position with a strong possibility of extension over the next year, or becoming full time. This role will typically suit someone with an instrumentation and electrical inspection background.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Tubing & instrumentation piping with I/E control & SD valves
- Loop Testing and Grounding Checks
- Leak detection, SCADA, PLC Programming
- Calibrations and valve stroking
- Fiber Optic Installation/Coordinator
- RTO, PLC, FJB's & Termination Panels
- Flow meters, SD Valves
- Minimum 7 years in I/E Inspection experience within upstream and midstream oil and gas facilities
- CET - Electrical and electronics, equivalent NEC certification or Master/Journeyman electrician
- Loop Testing Experience
- Able to manage several projects at once
- Local candidates to Midland, TX or near are strongly preferred
Schedule: 6 days on, Sundays off; 10-12 hour days
Contract Duration: 1 year contract - *highly likely to extend or become full time*
Pay Rate: $400 - $450
Per Diem: $200 per day + Mileage
Location: Midland, TX
If you have the relevant experience for the position apply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.