My client, an EPC Servicing midstream Companies is currently looking for an I&E Drafter to join their team located in Houston, Texas. This is a 1 year contract position with a strong possibility of extension over the next two years.
This role will typically suit someone with an instrumentation and electrical drafting background.
- Completes Electrical designs and layouts for complete systems and components of a project.
- Performs front-end layout and design of complex systems and equipment applicable to the respective discipline.
- Understands and applies commonly used company design standards and methods.
- Collaborates with Engineers and Designers to ensure quality of design.
- Associate Degree from an Architectural/CAD Technology program or equivalent required.
- 3-5 years minimum Drafting CAD experience in the Architecture field. Residential experience preferred.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Must be able to provide accurate, detailed drawings under strict time lines.
If you have the relevant experience for the position apply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.