My client, a large Oil and Gas company is currently looking for an I&E Designer to join their team located in Houston, Texas. This is a 6 month contract contract position with a strong possibility of extension over the next two years, or becoming full time.
This role will typically suit someone with an instrumentation and electrical design/drafter background.
- Create and modify P&IDs, One-Lines, Conduit & Cable Schedule, I&E Plot Plans, Grounding Plans, Hazardous Area Classification Plans,
- Motor Schematics, Junction Box Wiring Diagrams
- Interconnect Wiring Diagrams for Purchased Equipment, LV/MV MCC/VFD Elevations, Power/Lighting Panel Schedule
- Perform as a member of the Facilities Engineering Team, and contribute to the Design effort for multi-discipline projects
- Develop written job scopes, create one lines, review vendor drawings
- Develop I/E detail package for Centurion Standards
- Have an understanding of automation related drawings (Panel Layouts, Panel Electrical Schematics, I/O Lists, Cause and Effect Drawings)
- Create and modify PIDs, One-Lines, Conduit & Cable Schedule, I&E Plot Plans, Grounding Plans, Hazardous Area Classification Plans, Motor Schematics, Junction Box Wiring Diagrams, Interconnect Wiring Diagrams for Purchased Equipment, LV/MV MCC/VFD Elevations, Power/Lighting Panel Schedule, and Details for project engineers
- Maintain Project Documentation and File structures
- Provide input and guidance on drafting standards for Centurion Pipeline projects
- 2+ years experience in design and drafting supporting pipeline, plant, oilfield, or similar operations
- Strong understanding of National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Strong understanding of API RP 500
- Knowledge of NFPA National Electrical Safety Code
- Knowledge of ANSI/ISA-5.1 Instrumentation Symbols and Identification
- CADWorx experience required
- Broad drafting experience utilizing AutoCAD
If you have the relevant experience for the position apply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.