** This role has been sent to a list of people based on a database keyword search so I apologize if it is irrelevant to you**
My client, a large Oil and Gas company is currently looking for an I&E Designer to join their team located in Katy, Texas. This is a 1 year contract position with a strong possibility of extension or becoming full time.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Create and modify P&IDs, One-Lines, Conduit & Cable Schedule, I&E Plot Plans, Grounding Plans, Hazardous Area Classification Plans
- Motor Schematics, Junction Box Wiring Diagrams
- Interconnect Wiring Diagrams for Purchased Equipment, LV/MV MCC/VFD Elevations, Power/Lighting Panel Schedule
- Develop written job scopes, create one lines, review vendor drawings
- 5+ years experience in design and drafting supporting pipeline, plant, oilfield, or similar operations
- Strong Midstream experience
- Strong understanding of National Electrical Code (NEC)
- Strong understanding of API RP 500
- Knowledge of NFPA National Electrical Safety Code
- Knowledge of ANSI/ISA-5.1 Instrumentation Symbols and Identification
- Broad drafting experience utilizing AutoCAD
Schedule: Monday - Friday - 50 hours per week
Contract Duration: 1 year contract - *highly likely to extend or become full time*
Location: Katy, TX If you have the relevant experience for the position apply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.