Progressive Global Energy are currently recruiting for an Instrument and Electrical Coordination Specialist in Houston, Texas. This is an amazing opportunity to work for one of the largest oil and gas service companies in the world. If this sounds like something that would interest you please reply to this email with a contact number, I will hopefully speak to you soon.
Job Title: I&E Coordination Specialist
Pay rate: up to $34 per hour depending on experience
Contract Length: 3 - 4 months
Shift: must be willing to work 9/80
Location: Houston, Texas
The successful candidate will be working with technicians, engineers, other specialists, and support operations and I&E reliability department with projects, turnaround, and daily activities. Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Must be able to troubleshoot any Instrument or electrical related issues in the field.
- Attend daily operations meeting and represent the I&E department by addressing any immediate operations or maintenance concerns
- Review Instrument PMs by checking its accuracy, completion, and ensuring that no immediate action is need. Ensure correct calibration methods are maintained.
- Ensure spec sheet redlines are updated in Intools and SAP.
- Work with documentation control on validating engineering drawings and follow-up on corrections where necessary
- Create notification in SAP if needed and help instrument planners if needed.
- Support with any turnaround related activities on or off site. This could include but is not limited to valve and motor shop visits.
- Perform investigations on SIS trips and review similar investigations from Operations.
- Minimum 8 Years of experience in the chemical or refining industries
- Ability to manage multiple/changing priorities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing with everyone on site
If you are interested in applying for this position, please get in touch today.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.