My client is a leading design consultancy with a large Australian presence across commercial projects. Due to office expansion they are currently looking for a Hydraulic/Fire Revit Modeller to join their Sydney CBD based team.
About the role
As a Hydraulic/Fire Modeller, you will be responsible for aiding in the drafting and modelling of major commercial designs and multiple tenders. Your expert understanding of BIM within Building services alongside your knowledge and use of Revit and Auto CAD will aid in the completion of designs.
This opportunity will further your career progression with a globally recognised design and infrastructure consultancy within the engineering industry.
What you can bring
- 8+ years of Australian experience within Hydraulic/Fire Drafting
- 4 + years experience with Revit MEP
- Project experience across the commercial sector (Retail, Office fit out, high rise)
- Experience in Auto CAD bonus
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian-based consulting company
Benefits for you
- 12 month contract role with likely extension
- Exposure to a major Sydney projects
How to apply
If you have the experience and you would be interested in working as an Hydraulic/Fire Modeller in a large design consultancy in Sydney, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018