- Represents the human resources department, providing routine information and direction to callers and visitors.
- Welcomes and directs visitors, employees, clients, and applicants to proper individuals.
- This position also performs a variety of general clerical duties, including managing meeting and conference room schedules; copying/scanning/faxing/mailing of confidential information, and assisting with processing paperwork, creating and maintaining files, and special projects for the HR team.
- This position requires a high level of customer service and ability to handle the passing of confidential information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Minimum two years office, clerical, reception experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint required.
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, communication skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Requires excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, including a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Some college coursework preferred.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.