About the company:
As a results of ongoing and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this global leader within the Oil & Gas Engineering Services company is recruiting a Hook-Up & Commissioning Manager to join their Malaysia project team.
About the job:
Responsible for range of business critical task Including:
- Developing and implementing the offshore construction strategy related to platform installation and brownfield/greenfield hook-up activity
- Manage the 'Offshore Installation' Design and Construction Teams, and the Hook-Up Teams and any brownfield onshore construction work related to platform installation and brownfield/greenfield hook-up activities.
- Assist in preparing and implementing Project Execution Plan.
- Implement project safety and protection of environment.
- Carry out incident / accident investigations reporting related to Platform Installation work and/or brownfield work.
- Assist the Project Managers in project budgeting, cost controlling, forecasting and activity planning.
To succeed in this role you must possess the following skills & experience:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any relevant engineering discipline.
- Minimum 12+ years' experience in offshore installation work
- Minimum 5+ years in a platform installation / hook up works supervisory role
- Ideally has work or Saudi Aramco project in the past
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills, able to handle project stakeholders and client.
Please Note: Must be willing to base in Malaysia for approximately 1 year and mobilise to Saudi Arabia on the project site through the project.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.