For one of the most innovative high-tech companies in the Netherlands, Progressive is currently seeking a Software Engineer (C++, .NET).
As a Software Engineer you will be given responsibility for a project from a large semiconductor after a thorough training period. In this you will optimise, adapt or renew software for a high-tech sensor test system. This concerns complex control software for real-time arrangements at multiple safety levels. With high precision specifications. The embedded software has been written in C++. The UI and data-analysers are developed in .NET.
- You have completed higher education or university level in technical informatics, technical computer science, ICT or electrical engineering
- You have affinity with mechatronics / robotics
- You have experience with programming in C++ and .Net
- You have demonstrable experience in client-interaction
- You have up-to-date knowledge in areas such as real-time, UML, Agile, V-model etc.
Important to know:
- 1 year payroll contract by Progressive Recruitment
- Our client is willing to provide you with a permanent contract after 1 year
- Start date: negotiable
- Location: Eindhoven (full-time, on-site)
- Salary: between EUR 4000,- and EUR 5800,- gross a month
Are you interested in the position of Software Engineer? Please upload your most recent resume or call Ties Herpers on +31 10 2069888. If you're not available but know someone who is, don't hesitate to link us to that person.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.