Progressive Recruitment are currently recruiting a Head of Service Management/Head of Technology Operations, for a large Wealth Management and Insurance provider based in Melbourne.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates outstanding leadership experience and who has a strong technology operations background, and also excellent service management experience.
You will be joining the Technology Leadership Team who are an ambitious team, with big goals. In the CIO team you will be at the centre of the action. You'll be there to oversee the strategy as it developers, the performance as it tracks, and the celebrations as the team succeeds.
This is a once in a life time opportunity for you to build your own agile team, with emerging technology, in a new organisation.
The Role Purpose:
You drive success, your own and others, through subject matter experience, inspirational leadership and management by:
- Collaborating with the business and technology to deliver quality, timely and personalised technology support to end users for all Technology Platforms.
- Embedding and evolving the technology vision, accelerating ways of working and amplifying the capability of the function.
- You don't just set strategies and goals, you achieve them. You're a leader.
Your Prior Experience:
- Led technology support teams in agile environments
- Successfully delivered distinctive technology support experience to end-users
- Worked in a leading edge technology leadership position
- Worked in a Financial Services Regulated environment
- Inspired ambitious and high performing agile teams
- Managed budgets and financials c. $1m
- Influenced senior stakeholders and built lasting relationships
- Good knowledge of the life insurance industry and associated technologies
- You model exceptional customer service and put the customer at the centre of everything you do in order to anticipate their needs
- You make informed decisions, own problems, and take responsibility for resolving issues
- You collaborate by building relationships and leveraging others
- You embrace change and adapt to suit the team and situation
- You are curious, you challenge others and are always looking to improve ways of working
- You understand and are aware of business situations, and drive broader business outcomes
- You manage and influence stakeholders by building strong relationships
- You believe in the vision and help team members to live out the strategy
- You recognise, celebrate and encourage those around you
Apply today to be considered for this role, and a consultant from Progressive will be in contact to discuss the role and responsibilities further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018