Head of Clinical Trial Coordination (m/w/d)
You have experience in clinical trials, preferably in oncology, and have already experience as a line manager?
Then the following position will certainly be interesting for you: For a worldwide operating CRO, I am currently searching for the position Head of Clinical Trial Coordination in the Frankfurt Region.
- Direct Line Management to Project Managers
- Oversight of international and national clinical trials (phase I-III)
- Management of clinical trials related to quality standards and regulations such as GCP standards
- Cooperation with the Quality Management Team based on managing audits or regulatory inspections
- University degree in life sciences like biology (preferable PhD)
- Experience in the indication oncology
- 5 years' experience as a line manager
- Good knowledge in the area of Quality Management (e. g. GCP)
- Experience in clinical trials as well as medical research
If you see personal challenge in these varied and responsible tasks, please apply by email with your complete application (Cover Letter, CV, Certifications)
Contact Person Clinical Operations:
Teresa Feilhuber, Recruitment Consultant
T: +49 (0) 89 5519 7882