Are you a hardware engineer who has a background in electronic development and PCB's?
International organisation near Eindhoven is looking for a hardware Lead engineer for the long-term within the automotive industry.
We're hiring a Hardware Lead Engineer!
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
- Define and manage hardware and software requirements throughout the development cycle and after-sales (SOP).
- Creation the development of deliverable according to the Product Creation Process (PCP)
- Align with all the internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate the validation of activities, support in defect analysis and resolution planning with appropriate stakeholders.
- Prepare system documentation for release to manufacturing and after sales.
A track-record to fit in perfectly
- BSc or MSc in Electrical or Automotive.
- 5 years of experience in Embedded system development.
- Experience in electrical engineering OEM.
- Knowledge of ECU (Engine Control units) and PCB (Printed Circuit Bord) design and industrialisation.
- AUTOSAR (automotive open system architecture) principles and guidelines for ISO26262.
- Knowledge and experience in automotive SPICE and design for six sigma.
Are you interested in this position? Apply now and send your CV to Chiara de Meijer via c.demeijer(at)progressiverecruitment.com or call 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.