Our key client in Oxfordshire is recruiting for a Lab Technician to join the team for a 6 month contract (high chance of extension).
The ideal candidates will have experience within -
- General hardware knowledge
- Understanding in ASIC and PCB commissioning, testing and debugging
- Previous lab technician experience
- Excellent technical problem solving
- Knowledge of Linux and windows operating systems
- MS office
The applicant will be expected to run multiple sets of tests and record results for ASIC characterisation and validation. These tests shall be run over multiple temperature and voltage settings, and using silicon from multiple process skews
The rate for this role is between £25 and £30 per hour.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales