Description: Skills and Experience:
* Strong all-round knowledge and understanding of electronic components, circuit design and principles.
* High power Analogue electronic circuit design
* High-speed digital design and PCB layout skills
* Strong control electronics/PCB debugging skills
* Design for excellence (DFX) (e.g. manufacturing, cost, size, weight, efficiency, performance, test, maintenance)
* Specification & report writing and reviewing
* Design, routine test, type test and verification specification
* Ability to interact with other engineering disciplines and good at sharing knowledge * Good communication skills, fluent in English.
* EHS compliance ability Advantageous:
* Knowledge/understanding of high-power and high-voltage control and protection circuit requirements.
* Power electronic components (IGBTs, thyristors, passive components)
* Experience with Altera and Microsemi (Actel) FPGA devices and design tools (Quartus, Libero etc)
*FPGA Firmware (Verilog) programming, debugging and verification skills
* High Voltage engineering
* Proven ability in product design, validation and industrialisation
* Prior experience in a manufacturing environment
* Prior experience of supplier chain integration (e.g. technical communication, clause-by-clause review, production line audit)
* Strong interpersonal, and communication skills
* Self-motivating, proactive and results driven approach
* Strong problem-solving and root cause identification skills
* Able to work to deadlines with high quality
* Ability to synthetize complex issues and come up with solutions
*Proficient in the English language, written and verbal. Other languages are bonus.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales