Progressive Global Energy is leading international Recruitment Company providing both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to clients within the Energy Sector.
From our Dubai office, we are currently looking for an HSE Engineer to work on a solar power project in Saudi in an international EPC. This will be a 6 months extendable contract working with an international EPC client.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 5 years minimum in GCC environment.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Minimum experience working on 4MW total capacity of Solar Projects.
- Proficient written and oral English language communication skills
- Arabic is an advantage
The HSE Engineer will be responsible for:
- The development of health, safety and environmental systems.
- Installing and maintaining health, safety and environmental systems.
- Configuring and upgrading health, safety and environmental systems.
- Ensuring that they work as per the set industry norms and also adhere to the company policies while designing and maintaining the systems.
- Carrying out extensive statistical analysis and work as per the result derived from the analysis.
- Assessing the risk involved in working on the systems and work upon reducing it.
- Staying updated with the knowledge about latest techniques and work as per them.
- For providing quality systems to their clients.
- Monitoring the performance of the health, safety and environmental systems and make the required modifications.
- Educating the health, safety and environmental systems users about the correct way of using these systems.
- Making regular reports regarding the system performance and new developments. Should this be of interest, please apply online for our team to get back in touch.
The project is due to run for another 2 years and is ideally suited to a HSE Engineer that could join at short notice although the client could wait a month.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.