Progressive Global Energy is leading international Recruitment Company providing both temporary and permanent recruitment solutions to clients within the Energy Sector.
From our Dubai office, we are currently looking for an HSE Supervisor to work on a solar power project in the middle east for an international EPC. This will be a 6 to 12 months extendable contract working with an international EPC client.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- At least 5 years of experience as H&S Manager in industrial assembling.
- Safety Diploma (Nebosh Diploma or Certificate in Construction, or IOSH, or Master of Science (M.Sc.), Occupational Risk Prevention and Common Risks).
- Deeply knowledge in OHSAS 18001, and ISO 14001, ISO 14064. Membership of professional international organization/ institute shall be considered as assets.
- First aid and emergency response certificates.
- A proficiency level of English will be required. Spanish or Arabic shall be welcomed.
- High computer skills (Office, Internet…)
- Deeply knowledge on EHS audit processes.
The main responsibilities are:
- To apply, updated, and enforced policies and procedures including the following: proactive safety management measures, management safety inspection, etc.
- To maintain a EHS Management system in compliance with OHSAS ISO 14001 and ISO 14064.
- Ensured compliance with regulations and state laws.
- To apply the environmental, health and safety plan and disclose safety campaigns, safety systems, policies, and procedures, and train management and employees on rules and regulations, including safety inspections and investigate EHS violations and accidents.
- Develop and provided training for employees and managers, including safety observation, feedback, and job safety analysis, preparation of assessments and training for emergency situations. Internal audit and treatment of non-conformity
- To clarify and resolve any EHS issues to the Project staff.
- Experienced in hazardous materials handling.
- To perform the EHS Monthly activities in compliance with approved loos prevention program. (Preventive Activity Planning)
The project is due to run for another 3 years and is ideally suited to a HSE Engineer that could join at short notice although the client could wait a month.
Should this be of interest, please apply online for our team to get back in touch.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.