- Conduct daily safety audits and report findings back to regional manager.
- Promote proper safety techniques and procedures on site to workers.
- Ensure all OSHA and company guidelines are being followed.
- Conduct effective safety training for employees.
- Previous experience as FIELD SAFETY Representative within electrical Transmission, Distribution, and substation projects.
- Strong communication skills.
- Willingness to travel in state as needed.
- Previous experience as an EMT
- ET&D 10 / ET&D 20
- Knowledge in operating heavy equipment
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.