One of the leading multinational company operating in Middle East in Power Transmission & Distribution business is looking for a Safety professional for its ongoing substation projects at Kuwait to service a regional Oil & Gas customer.
The client in question is the acting Main Contractor on the project is ideally looking at a professional who is on the market now as they have a 2-3 week deadline to get the new Manager on site.
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree in Engineering from a reputed university (4-years regular course), with minimum 12 years experience as HSE personnel in the relevant field, which includes minimum three (3) years experience in Oil and Gas Industries.
Must possess two or more HSE certifications (certified courses) in General Industrial Safety, Construction Safety, Environmental Management, industrial Hygiene, ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor, NEBOSH, ICertOSH, ASSE Certificate in Global Safety Management or equivalent courses.
Profile of the HSE Manager
- HSE Professional that has past experience of Construction of onshore Oil & Gas Construction Projects
- Ideally Construction of some substation or overhead transmission lines but not essential
- Preference experience working in Kuwait is greatly preferred but not essential
- Must have come from a Contractor background, not PMC or Consultant
- Previously worked in a Managerial role
- Must possess NOC from current employer if working in Kuwait
If this would be of interest, please send me your updated CV and I will be in touch if you are shortlist.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.