There is an urgent need for an HSE Auditor. This is a 100% remote role and you can work anywhere in the US. You just need to be open to travel at least one week per month.
The position will require some travel to North Dakota, Ohio, West Virginia, Louisiana, Houston, Austin.
All travel will be booked in advance and costs reimbursed back.
Travel: 25% required, all costs reimbursed
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
Contract Length: 6 - 12 months
Certifications (preferred): ISO 9001 or 18001
Certifications (Required): CSP
- 8 to 10 years of Oil and Gas experience in drilling and well operations. Preferably someone well rounded to onshore operations and how they work.
- Not opposed to someone with offshore experience as well.
Basic day to day expectations:
- Willing to travel to various locations at any given time.
- Lead audit teams in the performance of HSE management system and compliance audits
- Provide support to the HSE Audit Manager - Process Safety & HSE Audits in the development and execution of HSE audit plans
- Maintain a working knowledge and general understanding of HSE regulations and requirements for the jurisdictions within which the company operates
- Compile and maintaining audit records
- Report audit results to the Corporate HSE Audit Manager
- Contribute to and support corporate HSE compliance efforts
- Interact with personnel throughout the Company conveying the department's guiding principles of integrity, objectivity, innovation, excellence, and teamwork
- Assist with special projects as needed
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.