Currently Progressive Recruitment is recruiting for a HR Manager / Human Resource Manager for a food manufacturing production plant in Amsterdam
Member of MT Team
It's a senior HR positions, manager and coordinates all HR activities. Including implementing companies procedures and regulations, recruiting, compensation and benefits, development and training of employees
- Works closely with European HR Team
- Manage team of HR business partners and HR specialists
- Weekly meeting with MT
- Define HR policies, assist the line management in implementing established human resources policies, procedures, and practices to meet business requirements and strategies
- Budget responsible: Salary and compensation benefits.
- Resents annual, monthly salary and benefits budgets
- safety programs and ISO systems
- Support short and long-term business needs.
- Manages administration and implementation of recruitment, employee training and development, salary structure, compensation, benefits, performance appraisal and recognition plans, safety, health, and security programs.
- Ensures compliance of the organization's practices with applicable labor legislation and collective labor agreements.
- Works with line managers to identify human resources issues/problems and provides counsel and support in finding solutions.
- Works together with the Work Counsil, (Fullfill the business needs in combination with the employee needs)
- Negotiate with the Work Counsil with strong negotiation skills
- Responsible for implementing training programs
- Bachelors degree or Masters degree preferred
- Food production experience is a must
- Experience in a senior management Human Resources environment
- Good Negotiation skills
- Languaes Dutch and English
- Budget experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Please contact Lois Hageman 020 530 58 88
Progressive recruitment is specialized in the STEM industry. Technical positions management, plant management, Maintenance, production managers and quality .
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.