For one of our key clients we are urgently looking for a HR Project Manager.
We are looking for an experienced communications, training and change manager
- Build out comprehensive change and communication strategy
- Day-to-day proactive planning, content creation and management of messages through a range of channels
- Ensure that messages are engaging, effective, timely and consistent, fit for purpose and adhere to all relevant standards and internal branding guidelines.
- Help ensure employee and manager awareness and alignment with project goals, values and messaging, using fresh thinking and creative ideas to create relevant, timely, engaging and impactful content for internal audiences
- Facilitate workshops and trainings where needed to bring our HR colleagues along on our journey and explain the tool and ways of working
- Work across various stakeholder groups up to senior and executive leadership to facilitate and get involvement in all phases of project
- Direct reporting line to Program Manager
The candidate needs to have
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively create content in PowerPoint as well as other digital media
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex information clearly, simply and employee-focused
- Understanding of the concept of HR consumerization
- Creativity and innovation.
- Ability to establish connections quickly and with empathy
- Training design and delivery skills.
If you are interested in this position, please reply with your most recent CV.