Workday Data Migration Lead - Contract- Sydney- $900-1100
Sthree are working with a global financial services firm who have undertaken a Workday Programme, which underpins a wider HR Digital Transformational journey the bank have adopted.
They are looking for a Workday Lead to help reinforce security and data migration aspects of the programme. You will be tasked with delivering technical expertise for all HR processes across all HR systems to enable implementation and to achieve to global standards through supporting all HR workstream leads.
You will be the point of contact of the global data standards and definitions, managing the delivery of an efficient and timely data migration - responsible for leading activities to ensure that across security and data there is a compelling and coherent Workday end user experience.
You will have:
- Workday implementation experience
- Workday data migration expertise (ideally PeopleSoft to Workday)
- Workday security knowledge - designing, maintaining and troubleshooting
- Significant experience delivering Workday from kick off through to post go live support in a global regulated environment
- Experience in leading and influencing a multi-disciplinary, geographically diverse project team
- Experience of differing system integration strategies including cloud-to-cloud and cloud-internal data store
- A comprehensive understanding of the data and reporting needs of a regulated financial services organisation would be beneficial
Please contact Thomas Chapman for further information.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018