You are a HR Business Partner (m/f) and you are seeking for a new challenge to improve your skills and tasks. That is the right mindset for this global player within the pharmacy field. First priority has the following position in part-time as
HR Businesspartner (m/f) in Nürnberg
- to partner with the respective line client in the development of the business units and ensure the translation and implementation of that plan into an HR strategy
- closely coordinating with functional heads and other HR roles to ensure effective and efficient HR programs
- to be responsible for working with HR Specialists and Shared Services to ensure overall HR
- delivery and coaching to the respective client
- Work closely with the Business Unit Managers and the People managers in the development and implementation of the Business plan, highlighting potential HR-related business opportunities or weaknesses
- Translate the Unit's Business plans into HR strategic and operational plans for their Business
- Especially supervise the Business Unit of Procurement
- Be active key member of Business Unit Manager team and proactively establish strong relationship with client group as well as the extended HR community to understand their needs, requirements and Challenges
- Be responsible for ensuring that the implementation of a cohesive HR strategy is in line with overall Business strategy
- Provide strategic and tactical workforce planning in alignment with the client's Business plan
- Contract and set expectations with Business Unit Management what services HR will provide and what services the Line will own
- Proactively apply organizational diagnostic expertise to analyze and identify potential design improvements, providing change management, support to transformation and restructuring efforts; Develop strategy, processes and standards for all associates, recruiting, selection, and staffing activities in close cooperation with the respective Staffing expert(s)
- Drive high level staffing searches and placements
- Ensure rewards packages are crafted to attract and retain key talent necessary to achieve the Business goals, in close cooperation with the respective C&B expert(s).
- Ensure adherence to relevant labor and employment law and manage labor relations, including relations with external labor organizations
- Help coordinate procedures and technology solutions to improve data management
- Ensure compliance with legal framework, SOX requirements
- Participate in, or lead, HR Projects
- Provide "one face to the customer"-solutions to internal customers; People & Organization: Coach senior leadership team on key HR processes
- Coach assigned leadership team, and support them in their coaching and mentoring activities in their teams
- Be responsible for effective training and development for all associates, following learning priorities and guidelines and act as channel to communicate learning needs to the appropriate specialist unit
- Drive cultural change and foster diversity and inclusion within the Unit
- Manage internal communication, especially around HR-sensitive issues
- University degree / Advanced degree and / or specialization in HR desirable
- at least 3 years` experience in HR Business Partner or HR Generalist role
- Experience working in a matrix environment within the organization * Proven communication skills, negotiation and conflict management skills * Strong business acumen, strategic and analytical skills * Fluency in German and English
- MS Office skills and SAP experiences
Get your best Position
If yor are interested in the position of a HR Business Partner (m/f) send your full application with your CV and motivation letter as well as additional certificates including your salary expectation to Melissa Ismail, m.ismail[at]progressive.de. and refer to this position.
For further questions feel free to call +49 89 5519 7742.
I am looking forward to your application!
Die Personalberatung SThree betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.