Progressive IT are currently representing a unique client within Cryptocurrency, who are looking for an experienced HR Assistant/Assistant Manager, who is excited by a challenging opportunity to join a rapidly growing business and make a massive impact working closely with the COO.
- HR Assistant Manager
- Permanent Opportunity
- Sydney CBD
- Unlimited Growth Opportunities
- $95,000 - $100,000 base + super + benefits
What you will be responsible for:
- Implementing a strategy to build a cohesive, exciting and collaborative work culture across several teams
- Monitoring, reviewing and improving business policies, practices and guidelines, including communication plans, performance reviews, new hires, compensation and benefits planning, employee engagement and talent assessments.
- Understanding and achieving business objectives set out by top tier management to ensure company growth plans are met.
- Continually improving manager-employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counselling managers and employees.
- Handling performance management reviews and increments.
- Running Rewards & Recognition Programs successfully.
- Preparing HR reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends.
Essential skills and experience:
- 6+ years of relevant HR experience.
- Amazing time management skills
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Use critical thinking to effectively solve human resource issues.
- Ability to work effectively and make sound business decisions by interpreting data and statistics.
- Good Interpersonal Skills - maintain confidentiality, remains fair and open to others ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Planning and organisation - prioritise and plan work activities, use time efficiently and develop realistic action plans.
- Adaptability - have the ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability - consistency at work, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
To learn more, please contact Adam Wilkinson for a confidential discussion on 02 9285 1010 and click APPLY!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018