Group Manager - Design Management
You will be leading the Engineering Design Management with 18 staff reporting into you, both directly and functionally.
This is a great opportunity to work with a market leader who design and deliver key projects within the construction market including tunnelling, rail and building.
- Provide leadership of engineering design management and ensure consistency in management practice and knowledge sharing
- Manage both client and stakeholder expectations and provide effective communication
- Engage with wider business groups and regional teams
- Lead and facilitate design challenge workshops
- Understand design compliance and reporting procedures
- Review design and engineering management activities in relation to bids and projects
- Achieve superior results across building, rail and infrastructure projects through fostering innovation between teams
- Possess original, supportive and proactive leadership qualities
Key experience and attributes:
- 15+ years' local and international experience in a management role, with project experience spanning multiple disciplines (design and construction)
- Tertiary Qualification in Construction or Engineering
- Outstanding client relationship and stakeholder management
- Strong time, cost and financial management skills including demonstrated examples of reducing costs and meeting budgets
Benefits to you:
- Exposure to large-scale, significant projects
- Be part of a global firm
- Lead a team of talented employees
- Rewarding remuneration on offer
The location of this role will be flexible for the right person! This will be an initial contract role going into permanent for the exceptional candidate!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018