This is a exciting opportunity for a studying civil engineer in their last or second last year of their bachelor or masters degree to have real life working experience!
About the role
You will be working as a graduate civil engineer across multidisciplinary infrastructure project in Melbourne. The role will require for you to work 2-3 days a week which will be flexible around your study periods. You will continue to study your Bachelor or Masters degree while working in a large global design consultancy.
Who are you
- Civil Engineer currently studying their Bachelor or masters degree
- Your second to last year of studying
- Available to work 2-3 days a week
- Ambition to work in the infrastructure industry
- Interest in the design side of engineering
Benefits for you
- Flexibly working arrangements
- ability to work on large Victorian infrastructure projects
- Be a key part of the team
- learn real life skills and knowledge
- understand market knowledge
- Work along side senior and leading engineers that shape the Melbourne market.
How to apply
If you are a civil engineer doing their bachelor or masters degree and want to get real working experience while studying? Then apply with a updated CV now!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018