Are you an experienced global QA manager and do you want to work in a big, international organisation?
Progressive is looking for an experienced global QA manager. We are looking for someone who is experienced in working with different quality programs in the food industry. You are focussed on food safety compliance, quality and regulatory compliance
Looking for a global QA Manager (EMEA)
In this function you are responsible for the coordination and optimisation of the quality and food safety system. Maintain, update and implement national food safety and quality programs is one of your main tasks. As a quality manager you are managing all facilities at the different suppliers and customers in Europe. You build strategic partnerships and have an advising role. You work together with colleagues at the different locations to optimise the quality.
As a global QA manager you are responsible for maintaining, updating and implementing the national food and safety systems. You have to signal improvements and looking for risks. Moreover you can use your skills by:
- Manage the quality audit function for the different suppliers globally and ensure effectiveness of the corrective and preventative action process within the framework of the plant's Quality Management System. You also audit and improve new suppliers and make sure that they are compliant
- Communicate and document changes in protocols or procedures and due diligence records are established for all products
- Point of contact for different departments, external parties, customers and colleagues
- Reviewing and supporting projects that have an impact on the quality and food safety
- Work with suppliers to investigate, resolve and respond to customer complaints and ensure that there is a resolution for supplier issues
- Manage the relationship with customers and make sure that all customer requirements such as legal, technical and quality requirements are met.
- Attend site leadership meetings and provide input for the continuous improvement strategy
- Close cooperation with supply chain
- Ensure complete data collection and trending on relevant programs
With these skills you are the right person for this position
- Bachelor Food technology or any other relevant study
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a leading role in the food or meat industry. Knowledge of Food labeling, Allergens, Food Safety and GMO's
- Experience with different quality systems in the food industry (for example: HACCP and BRC)
- Excellent English, Dutch communication and presentation skills at different levels
- Good knowledge about the German and French language, verbal and in writing
- Knowledge of different computer systems like SAP and Microsoft Office
- People manager, positive attitude, result oriented, excellent communication skills.
What they offer you
- Excellent salary
- Travel in Europe
- Working 40 hours a week
- 40 holidays
- Inspiring, international work environment
The client is located in Amsterdam area. It's an international trading partner with locations all over the world. The organisation is market leader and for more than 100 years expert in the food industry.
Are you interested in this position of global QA manager? Click on the link to apply and to send your CV to Nadine van der Niet via n.vanderniet @progressiverecruitment.com
Keywords: Nadine van der Niet, Progressive Recruitment, QA manager, Quality Assurance, Food industry