Are you a Global Marketing Communications Manager with experience in the the consumer products industry?
A large international organisation in Amsterdam is looking for a Global Marketing Communications Manager. The project is for 6-12 months, however our client is interested in a take over.
Do you want to play a key role in developing strong brand experiences with a strong focus on Word of Mouth and Consumer Generated Content, 360 campaigns and activating different touchpoints? As a Global Marketing Communications manager in Consumer Products you are offered an attractive balance of strategic thinking and hands-on activities in an international business environment while developing WoM and consumer advocacy strategy as well as strong on- and offline campaigns.
We're hiring a Global Marketing Communications Manager!
You will support to drive the definition, development and introduction of strong campaigns and consistent communication across all touchpoints ensuring the cdj is appealing and contributes to brand preference and purchase. Moreover, you will drive the unique consumer Advocacy program that our client will use widely to generate R&R, UGC and positive WOM.
* Translate in-depth market-, consumer-, shopper insights, as well as competitive analyses into a winning MarCom roadmap, communication and campaign concepts, supporting the innovation roadmap and the business ambitions.
* Play a role in the steering of a successful Market Introduction Process, both in the strategic phase of the MarCom brief creation and in the development and delivery (on-time and on-budget) of the MarCom toolkits and campaigns.
* Involved in key (internal and external) events.
* Collaborate with Consumer Marketing Managers and design brand guardians for the Business Group Personal Care, by developing strong brand experiences, 360 campaigns and activating different touchpoints whilst guarding the full Consumer Decision Journey.
* Manage MarCom deliverables and relationship with agencies/creative partners: including briefing, price negotiation, planning, feedback rounds, post-project evaluation.
* Interact on a regular basis with local marketing teams to ensure successful media planning and campaign activation.
* Work on Product Introduction Meeting (PIM) with collaboration of marketing team as well as category teams.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
* A master degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related fields or MBA.
* Min. 5 years of relevant work experience in campaign management/marketing within the consumer products industry.
* Experience in creation of high-quality UGC, spreading authentic social conversations/WoM.
* Experience in working with agencies to co-create strong campaigns. Working experience at an agency will be considered a strong advantage.
* Great English communication skills- written and verbal.
* Strong analytical skills and the passion to drive business growth. Ability to think creatively and pragmatically (hands on); experience with managing budgets.
* Strong networking skills; the ability to build bridges within the organisation (interdepartmental cooperation).
* Good communication skills: informing, influencing, managing agencies.
* Passionate about marketing, beauty and personal care.
Apply now for the role of Global Marketing Communications Manager and or send your CV to Hazal Kart via h.kart(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Hazal Kart on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.