Global Excellence Manager - focus on procurement
Are you interested in a new opportunity at a growing international pharmaceutical organization, specialized in biotechnology? We are looking for a Global Excellence Manager with experience in CMO management. The organization is growing at a rapid pace and wants to enter the US coming year. With many opportunities ahead, they are looking for a Global Excellence Manager with a focus on procurement, with many growth opportunities.
The position is performed within a challenging and fast changing, competitive environment. China is the major growth market for the products, and key competitors are Chinese. To keep a sustainable position in this market, the position holder will drive the agenda for further improvement on value, cost and/or efficiency for both disciplines. You will work in very culturally diverse teams and will need to manage your projects in a structured and effective way.
Overall priority is global optimization over product lines across BU's. The defined programs are expected to deliver measurable EBITDA/OWC improvements.
As a procurement expert manager:
- you are a member of the Global supply chain and Procurement Team;
- you will support the Global Purchasing and Supply Chain Director in defining and driving the Functional Excellence program for Procurement
- you bring in Procurement excellence experience and support/coach the BUs
- you are a Project Manager for global projects with focus on Procurement. Responsible to structure and execute global projects in joint cooperation with BU's, ensure sufficient resources are in place and projects are delivered on time in budget;
- Supporting operational sourcing assignments on local as well as global level
- Continuous searching for added value to the business.
- Leading strategic initiatives in optimizing the spend "tail" (outsourcing/consolidation) being able to increase more focus on the strategic spend categories.
- Able to develop and lead improvement initiatives on process, systems, organizational structure but also able to lead operational x-BU buying initiatives
- Challenge procurement community continuously on de quality of the sourcing, contract management and P2P processes.
- Joining global procurement meetings
- Manage, prepare and present spend category cost development for senior management (PMC and excom)
- Knowledge and educational level
- Master level (supply chain-, sourcing-, finance or commercial areas)
- Extensive knowledge of Procurement Excellence
- Knowledge of Supply Chain management
- Knowledge about sustainability within procurement & supply chain
- Proven experience in project management
- Knowledge and experience of Lean/6-sigma is considered a plus
- 5+ years working experience in procurement related areas.
- Experience with working in multicultural, multidisciplinary teams
Are you ready for a new challenge Global Excellence Manager Procuerement at an international organization with plenty of room for own initiative and development? Then get in touch with Gaia Brouwers for more information or to apply directly: 020 530 5888 / G.brouwers [@] progressiverecruitment.com.