From our Dubai office, we are currently looking for skilled gas turbine fitters to work on a combined cycle power plant in Saudi .This will be a 6 months contract working with an international company in Saudi.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 5 to 10 years experience.
- Previous experience in Saudi Arabia
- Preferably previous experience on Siemens or GE equipments.
- Installation of mechanical equipment as per drawings and erection manuals. Installation of boiler equipment, fans, motors, fuel systems, conveyor systems, piping systems, ash-handling equipment, rotating parts. Routine inspection, preservations and maintenance of equipment. Carry out laser alignment of rotating equipment Check plinths and machinery heights with laser levels, dumpy levels and engineer levels. Use bolt tensioning hydraulic systems, and torque equipment Mix and fix holding down bolts with grout or resin applications Carry out and record activities on oil and fuel systems Ability to use Total Survey Stations (If trained to do so) Maintain a personal maintenance record of daily activities Ensure observance of all safety rules, regulations and practices Carry out safety observation General Mechanical duties
- Maintain and supply toolbox with relevant tools and equipment.
- Carry out the works tasks given by the area Supervisor in an efficient manner
- Work only within the parameters of the work permits and the risk assessments
- Responsible for all tools and equipment
- To assist any other trade as and when required
- Perform any work safely within their level of competence as required
- Any other reasonable request from your supervisor.
- Ensure that any PPE that is required to carry out his duties is worn and kept in good order.
If interested Send me your updated CV and contact number
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.