A Business Consulting company in Atlanta, GA is looking for a SAP PLM Consultant to join their expanding team.
Are you an experienced SAP PLM Consultant looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What you will be doing…
- Independently run customer workshops
- Responsible for managing the team, create & execute plans, monitor tasks and activities, responsible for deliverables
We are looking for someone with…
- 5+ years of experience in SAP Product Lifecycle Management module (SAP-PLM)
- Integration experience in any PDM/PLM system with SAP.
- Familiarity with SAP material master, BOMs, Engineering change Management, DMS-Document Info records, revision etc.
- Ablility to create functional specifications for interface with SAP, write test scripts, and manage data migration of master data with effectivity.
- 2+ years of experience in managing PLM implementation teams
- At least 3 full PLM life cycle implementations
- Knowledge of Automotive/electronic industry experience is desired.
- Skills in embedded software design in BOM is a plus.
- Should be experienced in processes related with "Concept to Product" or "Innovation Lifecycle Management"
- Should have knowledge on aspects of "New Product development", "Product lifecycle Management", "Ideation management"
- Experience with Agile PLM and integration with SAP ECC is a plus
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a Business Consulting company out of Atlanta, Georgia.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognize and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch, today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.