My Client currently has multiple positions available for consultants in the GRC space across Australia all starting with 6 months contracts starting within the next 4 weeks
This is a contract opportunity with great career potential. Ultimately responsible for the interfacing with clients, establishing competency, and delivering complex engagements.
The Principal GRC Consultant will also be responsible for improving methodologies, deliverables end-to-end delivery, practice development, people competency and strategic input to business development.
Some of the day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Provide thought leadership related to governance, risk, compliance to Sales and Delivery teams.
- Technical expertise on GRC products and services.
- Client facing representative for integrated security risk management
- Manage and deliver risk assessments such as gap analyses, ISMS implementation, risk management, information security audits.
- Provide technical expertise to the Sales teams in promotion of GRC.
- Assess and scope testing activity and perform job estimates as required - ensuring that testing
- Activity defined in scopes are delivered to the highest standard.
- Streamline GRC practice and reduce the time to perform related projects
Skills needed to be successful within this role:
- Subject matter expertise governance, risk, and compliance
- Minimum 3 years' experience managing GRC engagements with senior business leaders
- At least one of the following certifications: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIPT, CIPM, or CRISC
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience leading projects and teams
- Experience with IT and cybersecurity strategy, policies, standards, procedures and controls
- Experience with cybersecurity organization design and implementation
- Experience and practical understanding of Information Security Standards & Frameworks
- (NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, SSAE-16 (SOC 2), ISO 27001, PCI DSS, and HIPAA)
If this role is of interest to you and you have the skills and experience needed to be successful within this role then please apply ASAP and I will give you a call to discuss further.
For more information, please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT 0292851000
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018