Location: Plymouth Meeting Pennsylvania 19462
Employment Type: 9-month contract
(With high possibility for contract extension or conversion to permanent employment)
Responsible for the full life cycle of the applications, including analysis, development, and general support.
- Work with IT partners to act as a liaison with the business, service provider, vendor, and other stakeholders to ensure GIS applications and initiatives are supported.
- Creates detailed requirement specifications. Execute changes and fixes in collaboration with the business and vendor.
- Develop and maintain system documentation and code repository.
- Comprehensive knowledge of principles, practices, terminology, and trends in GIS and related technologies.
- Experience administering and developing with GIS tools and applications
- ESRI ArcGIS & FME experience are required.
- Oracle, PL/SQL, Python, .Net and other development tools.
- Experience with Intergraph GTechnology, GE Smallworld, and Bentley Microstation a plus.
- GIS Utility experience desirable.
- Project Management and Business Analysis skills a plus.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.