A GDPR/Security Analyst is required for a 3 month based in Manchester
Support the GDPR project by performing information security risk analysis on the results of controls assessments for target systems (in house and externally hosted) and then to prioritirise any required remediation work and track this to completion.
- Risk assessing IT security control assessments for internal systems and also externally hosted vendor systems
- Liaising with internal IT teams and also vendor teams (possible via internal IT teams) to fill in any gaps in knowledge of security controls
- Prioritising areas for remediation
- Agreeing remediation work and tracking this to completion
- Good understanding of information security principles and frameworks (expert level knowledge is not essential, but an appreciation for the appropriate controls for data at rest and data in motion are required)
- Professional Qualifications - CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC certifications (Desirable)
- Self-motivated and ability to coordinate and track work across teams
- Good organisational skills
Day Rate - £400 Per Day
Location - Manchester
Contract Length - 3 Months
Please respond with your CV attached.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales