For one of our key clients we are urgently looking for a GBS Change Manager
The key responsibilities:
- Develop the Change Management & Communication strategy, approach and planning for high impact projects and transformations
- Deploy above strategy, approach and plan through relevant change management and communication initiatives,
- Deliver above large and complex projects on time and budget for all related change management work
- Ensure Stakeholder Management
- Support local/country deployments by coaching the local teams and developing and sharing relevant change management & communication materials
- Organize and deliver 'Leading change' workshops
- Align change management & communications with relevant other initiatives including our Transformation Office
The candidate needs to have
- Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Organizational behavior, Business Management, or other degree with relevant OCM and transformational leadership experience
- At least 10 years relevant work experience, of which at least 5 years in a change management or major transformation leadership positions
- Geographical experience in at least 3 regions and/or 10 or more different locations/countries
- Preference for PM certification (either Prince II or PMI)
Duration: 6 months +, with possibility to extension and a permanent contract.
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, please reply with your most recent CV.