Contract opportunity with a management solution client based in Buckinghamshire.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with analysts; reviewing systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; Following the company standards for software development life cycle.
- Use source control for code versioning and review.
- Track tasks and time in the Redmine system.
- Suggest improvements to standards and technologies.
Serve as a subject matter expert in:
- Core application development.
- Rest API integration Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
Technical skills & Experience:
- Updates job knowledge by participating in some or all of the following:
- Studying the latest developments tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment.
- Participating in educational opportunities.
- Reading professional publications.
- Maintain personal networks.
- Participate in professional organisations.
- Core programming skills with a proven track record in the following areas:
- NodeJS with knowledge of express and REST API.
- Sencha with an understanding of the ExtJS framework.
- CSS styling and UI flow.
- Perl with knowledge of modules.
If this role is of interest then please don't hesitate to get in contact with an updated CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales