Duration - 6 - 12 months
The Company - A Global Gaming Company based in central London.
Project - A new SaaS application that works in a data heavy environment. They are planning on working with AI / machine learning models to works out trends of its customers.
Responsibilities of the role
- Select a suitable front-end framework for the application and other technologies.
- Integrate the front-end & current back-end staff
- Work in close collaboration with stakeholders to ensure the new front-end business needs / user requirements.
- Suggest and drive forward a front-end framework for back office applications ( 5 years+ commercial experience in a senior role)
- Building integrations, pulling from back-end APIs
- Exposure to a full SDLC
- Good communicator and team player
Knowledge/Experience with all of the following
- RESTful APIs
- Html/CSS /LESS
- front-end framework exposure ( advisory level of React / Angular etc)
- Saas application experience, or comparable
- Worked with front-end applications in a data heavy industry e.g., AI, FinTech,
- Able to produce automatic tests for front-end applications.
- more details available on request
If you are interested in the above role, then please send across your latest CV or give me a call in the Manchester Progressive offices. You can find me on LinkedIN also.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales