The person will be working within with another team of Java and Client-Side developers working on a major consumer-facing website.
Advanced skills needed in:
- Good knowledge of AEM 6- 6.3 preferable gained through development of front end on an AEM project
- Strong knowledge of analysis and design practices, and system development methodologies.
- Excellent understanding of dynamic web applications and request/response principles as well as structured granular content items in XML.
- A good understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledgeable about upcoming technologies such as Canvas and SVG.
- Experience of project work in structured, multi-discipline development teams.
- Experience in enterprise-scale data driven web applications and content management systems would be very useful.
Please note we cannot provide sponsorship for this role.
If you are interested in this role then please send me your latest CV and I will give you a call in the Manchester offices. You can find me on Linkedin also
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales