Progressive IT in partnership with one of our key clients in Canberra are currently searching for a Front-end Developer to work on current and cutting edge technologies.
You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team to develop and build world class digital services and have the following skills and experience.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary, digital delivery team, ideally using Agile methods
- Experience in developing responsive and accessible digital experiences to meet WCAG2.0 compliance
- Experience of front end pre-processors and languages eg html, Pug, Sass, Less, TypeScript, Babel & Angular
- Experience in modern front end build tools e.g. Webpack, Parcel, Gulp, Grunt and version control systems e.g. Git, Mercurial
You have the ability to collaborate and help establish the right processes for building and developing services that are easy for everyone to understand and use.
- You have knowledge of agile and user-centred methodologies.
- You stay updated on the latest developments/trends/thinking within your field, sharing knowledge and thoughts with communities, colleagues and clients
- You will be collaborating with technical and non-technical colleagues/ clients on the different existing technical possibilities.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to apply for this role you MUST be an Australian Citizen for legal requirements.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018