- 3 month contract likely to extend
- Global organisation
- $300 - $500 per day
- Junior-Mid role
I am looking for an AngularJS developer with 3+ experience to join a small global team and deliver a streamlined user experience. They are searching for a team member who strives to develop a first class codebase using Angular best practices.
As an Angular developer, you will converting the Angular design to Angular 7, this project is already 6 month in so the foundations are there for you.
They are happy to employ junior developers as you will learn a lot from this role! We are looking for someone who is work hard, wants to learn and is passionate about writing tests for their code.
This is an initial 3 month contract, likely to extend based in Wollongong. Aiming to pay $300 - $500 per day for role, however we are flexible.
This opportunity is great if you want to grow into the front end space.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design and develop user interface for modern rich internet application with the latest front end technologies.
- Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects
- Develop application code and unit test in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services and Microsoft technologies
Requirements and qualifications
- Significant demonstrable and experience with AngularJS
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Typescript and object-oriented programming
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Familiar with testing frameworks (Ex. Jasmine)
- Test runner framework (Ex. Karma)
- Hand on and implements complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services
Must be able to start on 24th June.
If this sounds suitable to you please Apply Now or call Becky at Progressive on 02 9285 1000.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018