Front End Developer
- 12 month contract
- $700 - $800 per day
- CBD location
- Leading Start-Up
Are you eager to join one of Australia's fastest growing and leading start-ups?
I am looking for a Front End Developer to work on initial 12 month contract for an organisation who cares about their staff, understand flexibility and are a leading business in their sector.
This role is based in Sydney CBD offering $700 - $800 per day inclusive of super.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, high quality code and design system architecture patterns.
- Create user facing features working closely with Products Team to bridge the gap between design and implementation.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Identifying new market opportunities and technology advances. This includes analysing trends and market disruptions and searching for emerging new market and technology opportunities.
- Reviewing current business practices and advising on business and process improvements.
The successful candidate will:
Demonstrated experience in a front-end development position with extensive experience and exposure throughout front end techs and libraries, you will bring with you not only your solid skills but the ability and enthusiasm to learn and adapt to new technologies throughout your projects.
The following skills are a plus:
- TypeScript, C#, .Net
- Understanding of CI/CD principles
- Experience integrating web functionality into websites in an ASP.NET environment
- Excellent understanding of usability, accessibility and information architecture
If you would like to hear more, please apply now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018