Front End Developer - £400 per day - Manchester - 6 month contract.
My client a global leader in data analytic products based in central Manchester is looking for an experienced Front End Developer to work alongside their growing global UX team. As a Front End Developer, you will work closely with their software development teams, as well as UX Designers in developing, implementing and testing applications and templates.
You will also be responsible for:
- Working in close collaboration with software development teams across all company products to implement the best user experience for their products.
- Prototyping and developing new features.
- Maintain an updated knowledge of the latest tools and technologies.
- Adhering to global standards of UX/UI best practice.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related subject.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Familiar with all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Understanding of UX/UI teams.
If this role is of interest, please don't hesitate to apply or send me an up to date CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales