Are you an enthusiastic Accounting Manager with experience in financial accounting and reporting?
A large international organization in North-Brabant is looking for an Accounting Manager for at least 12 months.
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
- Control and maintain general ledger for GAAP.
- Supervise and perform general ledger reconciliation.
- Analyse the impact of changed internal and external rules, regulations and policies.
- Determine the proper accounting treatment of complex transactions.
- Report correct US GAAP and tax fillings.
- Manage and coordinate internal and external audits.
- Optimize internal processes and systems.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
- Master in accounting or business economics.
- 5+ years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge and a good understanding of US/French GAAP, VAT and CIT.
- Knowledge of financial software and MS Excel.
- Fluently in English and French (written and verbal).
Apply now for the role of Accounting Manager and send your CV to Sanne Reynders via s.reynders(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Sanne Reynders on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.