- Apply technical writing methodology to draft and clarify information from fragmented raw data, and facilitate the review and approval process for documents.
- Work directly with subject matter experts, end users, and other staff members in the development of procedures, guidelines, job aids, training materials, and project documentation.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, work on multiple documents at the same time, and apply corporate quality processes.
- Receive, analyze and process submitted document change orders
- Update document change control log files and project workflow status
Education and Qualifications
- Professional Writing, or Technical Writing and 2 years of experience; or at least 5 years of equivalent experience
- Previous experience in Quality management in medical device industry is an advantage
- Previous experience in working with Agile for document & change control or comparable system is an advantage
- Strong computer skills - (including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel and ability to quickly learn new systems/programs)
- Ability to work effectively and appropriately prioritize
- A positive attitude and the ability to interact with a diverse audience
- Strong English reading, writing and speaking
- Start: Juli/August
- Dauer: 12 Monate
- Einsatzort: Tuttlingen