- Bachelor's or Master's degree with IT, math or statistics or comparable focus
- At least two to three years of experience within the pharmaceutical industry, CRO´s or academic sites
- Excellent working knowledge of all aspects of the SAS programming language, including macro programming with focus on collection, processing or analysis of clinical trial data
- Knowledge of anonymization concepts and methods
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Extensive organisational skills, initiative, problem-solving abilities, time management skills and team orientation
- Anonymization of patient level data from clinical trials (typically SAS datasets) in close, cross functional collaboration with trial teams
- Development and maintenance of methods and tools for the anonymization of clinical trial data for the purpose of sharing with internal requestors and external researchers
- Subject matter expert for other functions to support customized sharing activities
Is this position of interest to you?
In the case that it is, I can gladly be contacted under the following number +49 (0) 89 5519 7835 or by email. Please send me your updated CV in word format when the interest arises.
Looking forward to your application and possibly a mutual collaboration.
Sthree Germany is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.