For Progressive, I am looking for a freelance PCB Layout Engineer! Our client is a chip developer in the Den Bosch area for a device people around the world use every day! For this job you will work together with their Electronic Engineers to take the design and create PCB lay-outs. A technical job which requires the following skills:
- A bachelor degree in engineering
- 3-5 years of work experience in a similar work field
- Knowledge of Allegro and Altium design is a must
- Experience with OrCad is a plus
- Fluent in English (verbal and in writing)
- Den Bosch area
- 40 hours a week
- Start: A.S.A.P.
- 12 month Project
If you think you are the right Technical fit for this position freelance PCB Layout Engineer, then apply now! Upload your C.V. or call me on: +010-269888 and ask for Loïs.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.