For our client in Eindhoven I am looking for an:
Freelance Embedded Software Engineer
Our client is active in the Medical industry and creates wearable consumer goods. Thus why you will be working in the high tech industry creating products consumers can use.
Your tasks will be to:
- Writing technical software for new applications
- Writing test software
- Actively participating in co-creating the architecture of the software products
- Working with Scrum in the software team
For this job you will be required to have:
- A University / Bachelor degree with a technical orientation;
- Technical experience
- Fluent in English and speak some Dutch
- At least 5 year's experience in C
- Experience on both Windows and Linux
- Some knowledge of Python or C# is a plus but not a must
About the project:
- Start A.S.A.P.
- Eindhoven Area
- 12 Months
- 5 Days a week
Are you up for the challenge as Freelance Embedded Software Engineer? Contact me on +010-2069888 and ask for Loïs! Or just upload your resume!
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.