Progressive Global Energy are actively recruiting for one of the world's largest oil field service companies that operate in more than 70 countries worldwide for frac supervisors in Zanesville, Ohio. This is an opportunity for career advancement in a fast paced environment for a world renowned oil and gas organization.
The job requires working 2 weeks on and one week off, housing is provided with per diem.
This role is a 1 year contract with the option of hire at the end of the contract.
The job will entail:
Managing the day to day field operations on location
- Manage all aspects of field applied service.
- Responsible for providing crews with proper support, leadership, and guidance while maintaining a high degree of service quality
- Ensure adherence to operational, safety, and environmental policies and procedures
- Use extensive knowledge of the field to be able to prevent accidents and any other incidents from occurring
- Assist Field Manager with running of daily operations
- Report required information on crew, equipment and job related information in complete and accurate manner
At least 2+ years experience in a frac supervisor role with a service company.
Must hold a class A CDL driving license.
Must be excellent communicator and be able to establish rapport with field staff.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.