This role will design and implement processes and build Food Quality programs- including the oversight of Manufacturing Testing Techs for the company's 4 Manufacturing facilities. This role is also responsible for Food Defense Control and for regulatory compliance and risk management throughout the Manufacturing facilities.
* Update and maintain product specifications and have knowledge and experience of Microbial Testing processes.
* Establish annual objectives for the department and participate in management review meetings and technical committees.
* Represent Batory in public events and meetings with customers as requested and is the primary contact for all regulatory actions involved in Manufacturing.
* Manage the Food Safety and Compliance programs for the Manufacturing facilities, including maintaining reviewing and approving current and new policies and procedures and facilitating the implementation of new procedures, practices and policies including the development and implementation, and maintenance of Quality Management Systems and HACCP Programs.
* Lead the development and implementation of Food Safety Fundamentals and the Food Safety Plan as outlined in the BRC system and prepare the organization for FDA, BRC and other audits, while maintaining inspection reports and records.
* Develop, maintain, socialize and enforce food safety, food defense and food fraud requirements including a supplier's requirements manual.
* Lead the development of training programs related to food safety and quality assurance in Manufacturing facilities.
* Lead Emergency Incident Team and Issues Resolution including Recall/Withdrawal.
* All other duties and responsibilities as directed or assigned by senior management.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.